Blue Lake Landscaping & Contracting is looking for dedicated hard workers to join our team.
We are a Calgary based; all-purpose landscaping company that takes pride in the services we provide to our customers. Attention to detail and “quality over quantity” is what is most important.
- 5+ years of experience
- Valid class 5 driver’s license/reliable transportation
- Proper work wear
- Skills in building/installing fences, decks, patios, retaining walls, pergolas, window wells
- Skills and ability in Finish Carpentry
- Fluent in operating power tools, skid steer (with various attachments), pickup trucks/trailers as well as maintaining them and keeping the site organized.
- Organization skills as well as effective problem solving skills.
- Keep track of daily progress and reporting to either the Project Manager or the Construction Manager
- Must have own tool belt and hand tools
- Wages: $18 to $25 per hour depending on experience plus benefits after 3 months